Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Diary of a Sex Fiend: Girl with a One Track Mind by Abby Lee

Diary of a Sex Fiend: Girl with a One Track MindDiary of a Sex Fiend: Girl with a One Track Mind by Abby Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I admire Abby's candor. It seems exciting to have a range of partners with whom you have electrifying sex. (I need to reverse my lifestyle.) During my experience reading this book, I decided to research the author. The British media blasted her anonymity and she decided to move to New York City to escape the furor. I don't know for certain if she still lives in the Big Apple. At the end of the book, she expresses the desire to have sex doggie-style with her husband "when our kids are asleep (Lee 310)."

I hope she's found delight.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment