Tuesday, March 6, 2018

My friend Anitah!!

This is a request from my friend Anitah:

Hey, My Name is Anitah and I have been a part of Freedom Church for about five years, serving kids and teaching them about Jesus as well as working with Freedom Heroes (a street boys organization) as a social worker.
A few years ago, God put the beautiful country of Kenya on my heart. I did not know how I would serve Him there at the time and then it was announced that Freedom Church was launching a location there. I thought to myself, “this is it…” but God made it clear that I was not ready to go at the time. To be honest, I was frustrated at first because I didn’t get why He would call me if I wasn’t ready, but then He opened windows of opportunity and I was able to go to Freedom Church Mombasa twice on mission trips. On each of the trips God reminded me of the promise He made to me all those years back and used the wait to mould me, shape me and build me, while using the leaders here in Freedom Church Kampala to guide me and challenge me to prepare me for this time.
Now… The promise is coming to pass!!! I will be moving to Mombasa to be part of Freedom Church on ground reaching people for Jesus!!! This excites me because it means that I get to do God’s will for my life in this next season.
Will you be a part of what God is doing in Mombasa by giving to partner with me in the next year of ministry there?

No comments:

Post a Comment