Monday, July 19, 2021

The Art of Eating in: How I Learned to Stop Spending and Love the Stove by Cathy Erway

 


I would eat and prepare three recipes from this book. Among those three, I would alter two of the recipes. Miss Erway and I don't share the same palette. I eat many cuisines but I tend to stick to the dishes I adore. No weird or undercooked food for me.


~Coffee and Cigarettes Ladyfinger Sandwiches would be Coffee and Chocolate Ladyfinger Sandwiches. I refuse to add tobacco to my food.

~Four Pepper Pulled-Pork Chili: delete the pumpkin puree and black coffee. That's better.

~Almond Custard Tart with Leftover Muffin Crust: I'm leaving this alone. I fantasized about this dessert!!!

Cathy Erway comes off as wonderful company. She has a sweetness and intelligence that I adore. I loved the chapters on freeganism. It would help the environment plentifully if dumpster diving lacked stigma and legal ramifications.

Kudos to Cathy!!!


rating: 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment