Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Justus Girls: a novel by Evelyn Lambright

 




I read this novel in January 2004. I decline to post my initial review because it was actually a book summary. That's unjust to Miss Lambright. No foolishness or fakery in this story. Four friends who lived in the trenches and hugged each other through the war. It speaks volumes about what the publishing industry holds valuable because I have not seen another work by Miss Lambright. Oops!!! I stand corrected. I almost confirmed my ignorance!!! Thank goodness, I just went on the MSN search engine and learned that Miss Lambright has published another novel. Why just two? I pray Miss Lambright didn't get discouraged. No, I don't believe that.


Brilliance often accompanies realness. A lot of people can't handle that.

rating 5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment