Saturday, February 20, 2021

The Street Children of Brazil: One Woman's Remarkable Story by Sarah de Carvalho




The Street Children of Brazil: One Woman's Remarkable Story by Sarah De Carvalho

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jesus is alive and He works through those who obey His call. I am enamored of Brazil and this book ended a slump of dreary books. It stirred such optimism in me to know that the street children of Brazil have a refuge. The transformations! I think when life becomes truly desolate, that's when the Lord shines even brighter. Many visions of heaven (and hell) were described in this book. Heaven, a gorgeous place full of eternal love, peace, and joy. Hell fit the expectations: people screaming and full of blood. I pray that the boys in this book have continued to prosper. All of them should be over 30 if they're still living. May the readers of this book endeavour to crusade for Christ!


No comments:

Post a Comment