Sunday, May 1, 2016

3rd Sunday in Charlotte

On April 29th, 2014, I arrived in the city of Charlotte, North Carolina to receive help from a personal trainer. There are plenty of personal trainers in Los Angeles. Yes, this I know because I have witnessed the fact. When I went to the trainer in Los Angeles, I didn't follow his guidelines. It seems that the change of location has inspired a new line of thinking. I am realizing that the grass truly isn't always greener. Somehow, I didn't expect the city to be so slow. (It's surprising homicide gets reported on the news. The stress factor hardly ascends here.) 

Charlotte, a verdant hollow 
Charlotte, a small town that wants to wear a big city's breeches
Charlotte, a town where many businesses are closed Sundays for the sake of Jesus

Charlotte, a charmer

No comments:

Post a Comment