Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Strong Life test results and commentary



Your Lead Role:Creator

You begin by asking:'What do I understand?'

You aren’t immune to the feelings and perspectives of others, but your starting point is your own insight, your own understanding.
Your best quality:Your ability to find patterns invisible to others
Always:Find time to be by yourself
Be careful you:Don’t think so long, you never do anything
Your smartest career move:Any job where you’re paid to produce new content.

Your Supporting Role :Weaver

You begin by asking:'Who can I connect?'

You see the world as a web of relationships, and you are always excited by the prospect of connecting two new people within your web.
Your best quality:Your genuine curiosity
Always:Trust in your web of relationships
Be careful you:Don’t push people together who shouldn’t be
Your smartest career move:Any job where you’re paid to speed up the connection between people.


How did I fall upon this? I was reading a blog called Black Women in Europe, which is a fine blog, just 15 minutes ago. I felt it was necessary for me to read this because I am designing the blueprint for my lifestyle. Anything that can help me unveil my strengths is welcome. After all, the title was "What the Strongest and Happiest Women do Differently". I interpreted that as how to maintain an abundant lifestyle while being resilient and joyous. To me, that sounds like a benediction. Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment