Sunday, January 10, 2010

Faraway Lands


Brasil.
Zanzibar.
Japan.
Fiji.

These are countries who fascinate me by name alone. Faraway lands, whose soil I have not yet touched. What enters my mind when I see these countries on paper:




Brasil- vast. All things can be positive or negative can be found in this nation.



Zanzibar- color and harmony. I don't think I have ever seen this country on the news but it deserves mention for its intense beauty.



Japan- serenity. One of the world's nucleuses for Buddhism, I envision Mt. Fuji with the peak shrouded in mist. Did you know it is a dormant volcano?



Fiji: blue. I thought it was next door to Australia but apparently I stand corrected because of research. It is an archipelago of 322 islands in the South Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment